Any of the musicians having guitar in his hands is more admired than any other instrumentalist in the music industry. This is because of its styling and handy feature which makes any of the musician tremendously outstanding during their performance. Because of all these striking features people often come to learn this piece of harmonious instrument. For the beginners it becomes very difficult to choose the right kind of guitar which can be a best beginner guitar to them in a way to learn the given nodes easily. As novice learners are unaware about the facts and figures which can help them in finding correct piece of instrument, they usually pickup the higher end instrument in a way to avoid any sort learning incapability due to the instrument. This in turn, in fact, becomes more complicated to make newcomers to practice, as these high-end instruments are meant for professionals.
In a way to choose righteous piece of instrument, some points are required to be kept in mind before considering or finalizing any sort of purchase. Guitars come under the two broad categories, namely – acoustic and electric guitars. However, it is advised to choose the liked one as both of them can be used as best beginner electric guitar . Some of the primary difference, which is shared between these two categories of guitars, is:
- These guitars require hard grips and heavy strokes for strumming.
- Acoustic guitars are best suitable for mellow music like county as well as folk
- It does not require any sort of power supply and other electric gadgets, unlike to electric guitars
- It has a heavy contour or structure with broad neck
- Electric guitar is considered as easy or friendly in playing as it is sensitive touch pads instead of hard strings.
- Electric guitars sounds good with metallic and rock sort of music
- Electric guitar requires a power supply in an order to play it. These guitars cannot be played at their sole efforts as it needs to be attached with amplifier and other electronic gadgets to produce the melody.
- It is light weighted and handy in nature and consists of narrow neck which is convenient in playing.
Both of these categories come with affordable option or ambit of tariff, which differs from $150-$1000. Newcomers are required to practice the basic nodes and setting of the instrument, which they got to be learned at the beginning of the course. High-end guitars are not suitable to work on such basic aspects as they are very responsive and quick in nature. Hence, these low priced electric as well as acoustic guitars are mostly preferred to the novice learner as their best beginner guitar option.
To name a few as best beginner guitar YAMAHA FG 700S, YAMAHA APXT2 and FENDER SA-100 are some of the well known names, which are light weighted and handy enough to be used as learning instruments. In the category of electric guitars DEAN VENDETTA XMT, JACKSON JS32 and EPIPHONE LP-100 are some of the leading preferences.