Tourism is one of the most important industries and major businesses in Egypt as well. There are more than thirteen million people that plan to spend their vacations in Egypt. It was in the year 2008 that number was getting but people are more interested in Egypt Jobs. An eco-travel budding movement has been emerging and it has been almost unnoticed, tour bulging buses and cruise packed ships. Their leaders have been trying for tapping the skills and Egypt Bedouins knowledge as well as tribal people and they have been ignored by the mainstream industry of tourism.
- In Egypt, the tourism industry has been known for the hordes of the tour groups and those have been circling the Pyramids of Giza and have been wilting the Luxor valley kings desert. There have been annual revenues that come from the Egypt Jobs and Egypt tourism. The amount is close to seven billion USD and that was in the year 2005 and it has been more than eleven billion in the year 2008.
- The governments have been razing the shantytowns as well as sweep aside the poor villages and there have been efforts for Aswan south and Abu Simbel, Egypt in the year 2008. It was in late end of the year when business persons and activists were gathered through the Egyptian members tribes in south remote eastern desert and were celebrating the traditions and heritage and there were ways of exploring the responsible bringing people to this place and there were packages that were given to the tourists and that they would never see.
- The second characters of the Egypt festival and that have featured through the Sinai Bedouins through the eastern hills and Nubian tribes through the south as well as western desert tribes through the Siwa Oasis and that is present near to the Libyan border. It has been the rare opportunity through the tribes has been to swap the songs, food, and stories as well as art and were debating whether this has been the eco-travel movement that could be providing the desperately required jobs and will not change the forever industry.
- This head of the national parks of Egypt and last concern has been to find a good job and could saw that eco-tourism will not matter into the small version of the mass tourism. There has been more than ten percent and it has been stated and that have been high as the twenty percent of the Egyptian economy and tourism has been anticipated as the first sectors that would be likelihood and long rose as well. Now that, Egyptian will be living the new beginning and present the new future through new men as well as women of the Tahrir Square and they would be reaping the benefits of this new revolution and future would be still very clear and this can wonder when tourism would come back to this identical form as well as shape and known to have become.
- An Egyptian job has been the most elite and power has been insisting on the complete overhaul system and tourism would not operate like this.